Are you using KODI? Many users are getting the following questions:
- Why opensubtitles add-on is missing from KODI?
- Opensubtitles.org KODI add-on is gone.
- I can not find opensubtitles add-on KODI.
- How to install opensubtitles add-on KODI?
- How to install subtitles in KODI?
- How to add subtitles in KODI?
The opensubtitles.org add-on was removed from KODI because of few reasons. You can read more about the reason here.
So, installing the missing opensubtitles add-on in KODI is not a difficult task. Actually, It’s quite simple.
Installing opensubtitles add-on KODI:
1. Install KODI if you do not have it installed yet.
2. Download the OpenSubtitles Add-on zip file here.
3. Launch KODI. Move to System -> Settings.
Choose Install from Zip file.
Now, choose the downloaded zip file. That’s it!
It will show you that the opensubtitles.org add-on is enabled now. You can confirm it by going to SYSTEM -> SETTINGS -> ADD-ONS -> My Add-ons -> Subtitles -> OpenSubtitles.org.
You can click “Configure” in the opensubtitles.org add-on and give your username, password.
This will disable all the advertisements if you are an VIP.
So, go ahead and enjoy opensubtitles.org add-on and feel free to share your comments bellow.