We are often in need of a best Android media player, and that too an Android player with subtitles support. Our search ends here – the MX Player for Android. MX Player is one among the best Android movie players.
MX Player supports a range of subtitle formats including .ssa, .ass, .srt, .sub, .vtt, etc. The new HW+ decoder helps us to apply hardware acceleration to videos. Zoom in and out can be easily performed using pinch. Kids Lock allows your children to watch videos without making problematic calls or opening other apps.
MX Player download, installation, and usage:
1. Go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad&hl=en from your Android device, and download the app.
2. Install the application in your device.
3. Now, you can play videos. You can choose the way in which the videos have to be played.
4. For downloading subtitles, go to Subtitle -> Get subtitles online -> Search.
Now, you can click OK, and search for subtitles. The MX Android media player searches for subtitles on opensubtitles.org, and shows you the list of available subtitles. You can select the subtitles file that is suitable for you, and download them.
That’s it! Subtitles will be displayed in your video.
5. You can change the display settings according to your wish.
6. Moving to Tools -> Settings, lets you change the list, player, decoder, audio, subtitle, and general settings.
There are various other facilities also. You can even set a Sleep timer, upload, or rate subtitles using this Android movie player. Go ahead and explore the other features!